Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Practice, practice and more practice

I'm in the middle of a wonderful online photography class, in part to learn in detail how to use my DSLR.  I do admit that I'm loving learning the details behind what the camera is doing, what the settings mean and how to balance out all the different variables involved in shooting in manual.  (I also love that I'm learning this without reading the dry camera manual, plus someone is holding me accountable to practice, and giving me feedback daily).

It does mean that I need to take lots of pics to practice.  My kiddo is already tired of my "homework"!  So yesterday when we went outside he said I could only take his picture if he got to wear his ski mask.  So that is what we did :)


And yes, winter keeps making an appearance on our gravelly road.  More snow coming in the next few days.  It will be spring eventually right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...