Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas 2016 (photo overload)

We are back home to our Gravelly Road after all our Christmas travels.  Christmas as a family of 5, plus 3 out of town Christmas celebrations and a few too short visits with great grandparents.  The kiddos are spending a few days with Grandpa and Grandma so today I am home in a quiet house trying to treasure the silence and wade through all the Christmas memories captured on my camera.  

Besides the never ending wish list of things to do when I have kid-free time, my wonderful husband and I are going out to eat and watch a movie -- a little date night to celebrate our anniversary in a few days.  I'm thinking we might celebrate again the day of, but likely with carry-out by candlelight after the kids are in bed.

Here are a few favorite photos from Christmas, though there are so many I can barely pick.  








After all the Christmas fun I'm looking to a few days of family fun, just the five of us before our break is over here at the gravelly road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...