Monday, May 13, 2019

Mothers Day 2019


 We kept Mother's Day pretty low keyed here on our gravelly road. My crew made me breakfast and spoiled me with home made cards.  The boys went to archery for a part of the afternoon while my daughter and I watched a girly movie.  But the one thing I asked we do no matter what was take a picture together.  It took some convincing and several takes but I'm so glad we did.  Each is growing and changing so fast (seriously, when did my oldest get so tall?).  I want to freeze time and remember the wonderfulness and challenges and memories of being their mom right now.


A quiet day at home was a perfect way to treasure our family time, the blessing of being their mom, and life on the gravelly road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...