Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to "Life on the Gravelly Road"

I'm starting this blog for a number of reasons (I know that probably breaks some good blogging rule). I also want to say up front that I am not a writer.

With our recent move from the cities to a rural area and transitioning from working full time as a programmer to staying home with my son, I want to be intentional to reflect, to celebrate the funny moments, and to document some of our special times a long the way. Thanks for joining me and welcome!

About the title: My son calls our road "the gravelly road" and it is how he knows we are on our way home. He often asks me, "Mom, is this the way to the gravelly road?" I pray our home remains a place where he longs to return with distinctive qualities he remembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...