Monday, March 4, 2013

Back to Reality

I have some posts I've been working on for later this week but for now just wanted to say I'm still here...

My husband and I just got back from a trip to a warmer part of the country -- work trip for him and vacation for me.  Our little boy went on vacation to Grandma and Grandpa's, with a special overnight at his cousin's house. 

Our flight home was Sunday afternoon and after picking up the kiddo, dog, and my car, we raced home to try to beat a snowstorm.  Thankfully we made it before the roads got too bad.  Another 6-8 inches.  Oh joy.  After five days of 50-60 degree weather, seeing green and flowers outside, spring sounds soooo nice.

So the week ahead looks to be full of shovelling more snow, hopefully some melting snow soon, lots of vacation laundry, and another week of fun at our home on the gravelly road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...