Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020


We kept Mother's Day pretty low keyed here on #LifeOntheGravellyRoad My crew made me breakfast and spoiled me with homemade cards and a thoughtful gift. I haven’t had to cook or do dishes all day. But the one thing I asked we do no matter what was take a picture together, as we try to do each year.  Each kiddo is growing and changing so fast so I remember the wonderfulness and challenges and memories of being their mom right now.


 Wishing a Happy Mothers Day to all mothers, grandmothers, aunts and those special women who bless others by stepping into a mothering role for precious kiddos.

Taking time to treasure our family time, the blessing of being their mom, and life on the gravelly road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...