Thursday, April 19, 2012

Profile Book

We are working hard on our profile book.  My original goal was sometime this week but I still have lots of editing to do.... I've been on "single parent" duty a little more often than usual lately due to my husband's travel schedule which has made it a bit harder to make progress -- both because I'm exhausted at the end of the day (how does one kid wear me out so?) plus when I do get a chunk done, I need some input :)

I'm struggling most with the text -- to be concise, honest and give a clear picture of our family is hard.  Sure it takes time to find pictures that tell the story of our family and arrange them, find backgrounds that fit, etc, but the words are much harder for me, mostly because it takes a lot of reflection and editing -- which are both are difficult when tired or distracted.  I know some people write what they want to say first and maybe that would have been easier... I don't know.  I really think someone looking at our book will see the pictures first so that's where I started. 

I'm praying for some undivided time to track down the remaining pictures and finish the text. I know, probably should be working on it instead of typing a post.  Back at it...

1 comment:

  1. I think it is perfect to start with the pictures. I know your profile book will be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...