Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Cleaning Helper

My little boy loves to help clean so I'm happy let him :)

Vacuuming is a chore he asks to do often -- steps are his favorite!  He also helps with dusting and sweeping.  I try to make sure he knows how much I appreciate his help (and resist the temptation to redo things that were missed).

He also has his chores that are part of the routine each day - making his bed, feeding the dog, putting away his toys, setting table, and clearing his dishes.

Other times, he plays train conductor with the chairs that I move out of the dinning room while I clean.  (On the particular day pictured, it was a zoo train with music.  At one point he passed out reading materials to his passengers as well)

How do you involve your kids in cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...